How Do the 7 Universal Laws Affect You?
1. Law of Mentalism. The first law states, “All is mind– The universe is mental.” This means that the universe exists inside of the mental realm. Everything you see, hear and touch is part of this realm. It is a universal mind, where all things manifest, including your mind.
2. Law of Correspondence. The Law of Correspondence states, “As above, so below; as below, so above.” This means that there is a harmony among all the realms. The physical, spiritual and mental realms survive because of this harmony, of which you are bound to. You are a part of this harmony and can never remove yourself from it.
3. Law of Vibration.The third law states that, “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.” The universe is made up of energy that vibrates at all times. Everything people are and everything you can see and hear are the result of these vibrations.
4. Law of Polarity. The fourth law states, “Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree.” This law simply means that there are always opposites. However, the true God or Goddess is above all, even the fourth law.
5. Law of Rhythm. The Law of Rhythm states, “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall.” The fifth law means that everything happens in cycles. You can rise above this law by being aware of its subtle movements.
6. Law of Cause and Effect. The Law of Cause and Effect states, “Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause.” This law states that everything you do, no matter how insignificant causes an effect in the universe.
7. Law of Gender. The last of the universal laws states, “Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine properties.” This law affects all things that have opposite sexes or opposite polarity.
What are your thoughts on how your life relates to the 7 universal laws?
Article Source: PsychicPerformer.com
How did you like this read?
Cheers to your Tuesday,