Why is Pinterest Important for Your Business in 2020?
Ever wonder why Pinterest seems to be the least useful to your business? If yes, ask yourself how Pinterest online business users may think it’s useful. We will discuss a couple statistics and prompt you some questions that will allow you to understand the services I offer to your business Pinterest account in 2020 on going forward.
Jumping into Pinterest stats.
- Pinterest has reported over 291 million users worldwide.
- Approximately 80% of Pinterest user sign ups are from the U.S.
- According to Statista, approximately 80% of Pinterest users are female.
- 50% of Pinterest users are millennials.
- In 2020, Pinterest ad revenue is to surpass $1 billion.
And to summarize what these statistics mean for you to understand that Pinterest is a virtual search engine. Weekly Pinterest users say that pins are useful, which have an impact on their purchasing decisions. If you are on the Pinterest platform as a business or problem solver, you have an opportunity.
Questions to ask yourself
- Can I commit to consistency on Pinterest in addition to other platform(s)?
- Do I need to start a business account on Pinterest?
- How can I learn more about Pinterest marketing for my business?
- Do I need to hire a Pinterest Virtual Assistant for my business?
- What are my 2020 business quarterly goals and targets?
For more Pinterest Statistics
Article Source: Sprout Social
How did you like this read?
Cheers to your Tuesday,