How to Monitor Self Sabotage
You are here because you have at some point had a difficult time accomplishing your goals. Not only were you having a difficult time conquering but you realize that you are the problem.
Here are the 3 most common signs of self sabotage
- You hold onto self limiting beliefs – What are your immediate thoughts when creating a new goal? Do you believe in your obstacles more than you believe in yourself?
- You believe that life is happening to you, instead of happen through you – It is second nature for you to fall victim in your discussions with people and yourself.
- You are in agreeance with your negative self talk. Even though you know these thoughts don’t empower, you have formed a belief around your worries.
- There isn’t really a fourth point here but in order to be proactive, let’s dive into how you can better manage your self sabotage. When you have a couple minutes, sit down. Pick up a notebook or journal and jot down three obstacles that hinder you from achieving your goal.
Now that you have clarity to what it is holding you back, allow yourself a moment to understand that you are accountable for breathing life into those obstacles. Take this notebook as a tool to combat your months, weeks or even years of self sabotage. Here are exercises that you can begin to practice.
- Monitor your thoughts;
- Pay more attention to the thought patterns that make you feel good,
- Act on what brings you joy.
Article Source: Tenika Francis
How did you like this read? Have you joined the tribe yet?
Cheers to your Tuesday,