5 Free Ways to Become Wealthy
The real measure of your wealth is how much you would be worth if you lost all your money.
Start building real wealth today by doing the following:
- Make up your mind to be happy. – Nobody can take away your pain, so don’t let anyone take away your happiness. If you want to be sad, no one in the world can make you happy. But if you make up your mind to be happy, no one and nothing on earth can take that happiness from you.
- Cherish your present moment. – Sometimes people are beautiful, not in looks, not in what they say, just in who they are and what they do. Remember, you will never fully appreciate all of the things someone does for you until you find yourself doing the same things for yourself. So be grateful for the people who make your life a little brighter. They are the charming gardeners who help your soul blossom.
- Focus on the abundance surrounding you. – With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. No matter how far you have traveled or how many failures you have encountered, hope and positivity can still meet you anywhere.
- Work through your failures. – Success is not a skill; it is a persistent attitude. The difference in winning and losing is, most often, the simple act of not quitting. Before you quit, think of the reason why you held on so long, and all the progress you have made. The reason so many people give up too early is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come. Don’t let your fears make your decisions anymore. – Have faith that the universe has a plan for you, and it’s all being revealed in the right timeframe. Something you will eventually learn through all your ups and downs is that there are really no wrong decisions in life, just choices that will take your life down a totally different path. So take chances, follow your intuition, and allow yourself more moments of awe, wonder, inspiration and grace.
- Stand up for yourself. – Don’t let the people who do so little for you, control so much of your feelings and emotions. Never cry for those who don’t know the value of your tears. Stand your ground. It is better to let them walk away from you than all over you.
P.S. This post was a remake of the post right here that I created back in July which you all seemed to enjoy. Let me know what makes you wealthy. Wealth is an expectation of abundance. A mindset that can be shifted towards wealth with good abundance practices.
I still would like for you to ask yourself: What do I have that money can’t buy? And if you sense that you are grateful for that piece of something(s), gratitude is the best way to attract even more it!
Article Source: MMM email via former colleague
How did you like this read? Have you joined the tribe yet?
Cheers to your Monday,